DAVIGOLD corporate finance software is designed to assist investment bankers in better managing their transactions, prospects, customers and external advisors.
DAVIGOLD solution to manage all corporate finance operations
Our corporate advisory system handles the full range of activities of the advisory department, including back, middle and front office operations.
From the CRM functions (tracking of prospects, clients, external advisors), to administration functions (including compliance, legal and IT audits), DAVIGOLD corporate finance platform also helps the advisory team to monitor better the deals and calculate Key Performance Indicators, such as the transaction profitability.
All types of corporate finance players can benefit from DAVIGOLD "all-in-one" system
Depending on the size of your corporation, our solution suits your needs if you manage corporate advisory activities.
Our targeted audience of users include:
- Investment banks
- Advisory boutiques
- Corporate finance arms of top-tier auditing firms
Targeted professionals inside a corporate finance house
The software is used by every professional from the corporate finance department, including Analysts, Associates, Managing Directors, Head of Advisory Group, Chief Legal Officer, Chief Compliance Officer and Chief Financial Officer.
Every professional will benefit from the most relevant tool functionalities, for instance:
- Analysts and associates will better originate and track deals in the pipeline
- Managing Directors will monitor the performance and performance analysis by transaction
- Chief Legal Officer and Chief Compliance Officer will benefit from specific features such as tracking of legal due diligence, audit trails and legal documentation
- Chief Financial Officer will leverage the report center and generate robust MIS reports
The Corporate finance tool that fits all types of deals
Our Corporate Finance IT solution suits any corporate advisory transaction, including:
- Equity Capital Markets (ECM)
- Debt Capital Markets (DCM)
- Strategic Alliances / Joint Ventures / Divestitures / Private equity advisory with deals such as LBO, MBO, MBI, OBO